Establishing a hosting organization is a huge benefit to our program. As a way of thanking you for your partnership we would like to extend discounted hosting rates and packages.
There are two levels you can choose from for hosting; Exclusive and Partner.
If your organization would like to exclusively host a training costs are outlined below.
- $3,000 for up to 10 attendees. Each additional attendee is $200 (up to 15).
- Travel and lodging expenses for trainer covered by hosting organization.
- Lunch and refreshments for attendees covered by hosting organization.
- Provide space for seminar.
If your organization would like to host, but is not interested in a closed seminar, the Partner Package is a great way to save. Seminars must have a minimum of 6 participants, but they will not need to come from within your organization.
- $100 off–If your organization is sending 3 or more participants, each registrant from within your organization will receive $100 off the registration fees ($400/person*).
- $50 off–If you organization is sending 1-2 participants, each registrant from within your organization will receive $50 off registration fees ($450/person*).
*Participants from Partnering Organizations will still qualify for the Early Bird Discount ($50 off) for registrations received and paid 30 days prior to the start of seminar, further reducing cost per person to $350 (3+ participants) and $400 (1-2 participants).
Within the Partner Package, hosting organizations will still be responsible for providing meeting space. Refreshments will be provided by Birthing Babies VA.
To learn more about CEUs available for attendees, please click here.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.